Step 2 – Contact the Seller
- Buyer makes an appointment with the Seller to view the vehicle.
- If you’re happy with what you see, do a road test on the spot.
- Ensure the vehicle options and odometer readings are consistent with the listing page.
- Review maintenance and service records (if available).
- Request a copy of the original lease to ensure consistency with the listing page.
Note: if you’re leasing a vehicle from another province, you’ll need to arrange for an agent to act on your behalf.